Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Goodbye Las Cruces, Hello Seattle


So, today is Em's birthday. Kind of shitty that we have to pack on her b-day, but at least we get to come home.

We get the Uhaul, today we pack up the Uhaul, today we shut off cable and internet, today, sleep one last time in Las Cruces. Tomorrow, we'll be on the road, headed home. I wish I had something great to say, but I don't. I'm just relieved to be coming home for the next year. It's like a vacation from being away...I'm excited to see my family and friends. I'm excited to go to
ElliottBay Book Company, and Half Priced Books, and Mariners Games, and Pike, and B'ham (and all of those wonders), and U village, U district, etc.

People have been very supportive of us coming home. I hope everyone has faith in the fact that we WILL go back to Chicago...some people are afraid we won't. You doubters can suck it! Anyway, we are excited to be returning.
Here are some pictures from Cruces.


We will be taking photos of our trip home, so stay tuned for that.

Love you,
Joshua

















































































































See you soon!






No comments: