Friday, May 21, 2010

cha-cha-changes

So. It's the middle of the night, and I'm blogging. There's some news we have for you guys--don't worry, it's not bad. In fact, it'll make most of you quite happy. But, I'll talk to each one of you through email, phone, or whatever. You'll know probably before you read this...or maybe after...we'll see...
*

Originally, this post was going to be about my potato, and my little collage thingys. So...here they are: They are made from photos, magazine adds, post cards, and old band stuff. One, actually is made of a bunch of stuff I got at AWP. Anyway. I'll put the pictures up. and mark them.
*
Look at my fucking SWEET POTATO! It's fucking growing like crazy!!! Em just informed me: "You know that thing's getting tossed out when we move, right?" My heart is broken now!

This is comprised of a bunch of pictures that were damaged in the move and have been sitting in our closet for the last year, with a bunch of scraps from band posters, and a few pieces from a magazine Em has.
*




There are three here.
The one on the far left is mostly made from magazine scraps, with a picture and a Polaroid (you can see it at the bottom). The next one is all magazine and one postcard from a band called Kissing Tigers. The next one is a Rocky V. poster, a Respira poster, a postcard, and a few magazine scraps. I'm pretty stoked about these three, and will probably hang them like this.
*

This last one is small. All magazine and one Poloroid of me and Caleb playing guitars in Autumn Poetry.
*
Em's making fun of me for explaining these, but I'm really stoked about them, and I wanted to blog, and I wanted to show these off.
*
I'll be blogging again real soon, maybe tomorrow.
*
Later
JOSHUA

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh. I like how you don't actually say what the cha-cha-changes are...but whatever. Thanks to the time change, I ALREADY KNOW!

Dave said...

Turn and face the day...