Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's my birthday.

Yeah. Seriously. Em and I have been uploading a bunch of records onto our I-tunes. We've been slacking on doing this for a while. Saddest moment of the operation: Arcade Fire - Neon Bible was MIA. However, we did upload an earlier EP. Btw. Does anyone have Weakerthans - Reconstruction Site that I may borrow. I bought it, but I let this douche bag and his wife borrow it, and when I asked for it back (along with a few other CD/DVDs) he claimed not to have it. So, I have a case, but no CD. Also, Built to Spill there's nothing wrong with love. I've bought 3 in my lifetime and every time they disappear. Oh, and Band of Horses first record. I need These. Stat.
*
We finished Mad Men Season 2. It's fucking amazing. Can't wait to watch season 3. Then four starts next month. Oh, and we've decided not to finish the Wire till we have jobs. Which sucks, but it's fucking motivation. Someone needs to buy one of my books and give me a shitload of money for it. Any takers?
*
Well, see yous all later.
Joshua

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I would give you shit loads of money, if I had shit loads of money for myself. I'm totally Communist. Hope your birthday was AWESOME (just like you)!