Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh man

So, i registered for the wrong class. actually, i wasn't the only MFA student to do that. A few did. So, i had to drop the class, and now i have to return the books i bought...which is a shame, 'cause they were cool books.

i've been walking to school. It's hot. i sweat. and i drink a lot of water. i just want this semester to get rolling to the swing of things start leading my days.

my grandfather's getting an operation today to remove a tumor from his brain. i'm thinking about him. my dad and jordan are heading there to be at the hospital...i'm there in spirit, i guess.

i saw funny people last night, 'cause we missed the first ten of harry potter (cause the freaking traffic was awful--construction). it was really good. i think my favorite of apatow's. we'll see. i'm gonna let it stew.

ok, i got stuff to do.

love ya'll

joshua

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm going to see Humpday tonight at the Pickford. Miss your face.

Matthew Holtmeier said...

lol - I misread that and thought you were referring to Harry Potter as Apatow's movie.

Humpday rocked, have you seen it yet?