Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And so it begins...

Well, not till thursday, but I finally get my fin aid check tomorrow morning and i can pay the bills i need to pay. i had an orientation for "grad school" yesterday which was the most boring day of my life. it probably was so boring 'cause i've already been to grad school. whatever, i made it through, then that night Em and I got drunk watched St. Elmo's Fire (which was hard to find in itself, considering that all the Blockbusters in Las Cruces shut its doors and we had to find the Hollywood on the other side of town). The brat pack was quite a relief from the monotony of orientations. I'm just ready to get going, to write, to learn, to fucking get some shit done!
*
I waiting for two things besides school stuff:
1) David Bazan's Curse your Branches
2) Star Trek on DVD.
*
There was supposed to be a storm tonight, but now there's not. It's 101. Hot.

Ok that's all for today.
love
Joshua

1 comment:

Dave said...

I found a leak on the new Bazan record. I don't think you'll be disappointed.