Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another post, just to keep things going...

This is a picture of a place called the Alibi in Humboldt County. Outside, I could smell weed coming from everywhere, and while I talked to Em on the phone, I wandered the alley. At least four people offered me a toke. I just waved them off, and mouthed, "No thanks." That night, we got a nug from someone at the show, who apparently handed this shit out to people and bands he liked. Inside, the van, we could smell it. Chad finally tucked it deep into his bag.
*
The show was great, and it was crowded, and we played good. If you ever tour, play the Alibi in Arcadia, CA. They only have shows on certain days, but if you were to tour, book around playing there...if you're a small touring band. Half off on food, a shitload of free beer, tons of people, and I think a little gas money. Plus, people are pretty rad there.
*
We toured a bunch with both ap and bt, and it's fun to look back and think about the places we played the people we met, and all that shit. We played with some amazing band...I'm wearing an Amestory shirt right now. It's the maroon one. I think it's Chad's, but I stole it. It's mine now.
*
OK. Back to watching Deadliest Catch and hanging with Em.

Laters,
Joshua

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I was waiting for you to bring the drugs back to the blog. I miss your drug obsession.

Joshua Young said...

Yeah, usually when there's a picture of the braille tapes, there's drugs somewhere in the mix.

Expect more.

Dave said...

Definitely smoked crack with BT. Twice.