Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Updates and Catch ups

So, I keep fixing up my shit on here. I know those of you who read this, probably already have my shit, but hey, it's up for future readers. Next up is the Fragments of Youth Magazine, and AP records, and there's a DVD coming out...so, keep your eyes peeled.
*
I might start posting some of my newer shit up here as I work on it, or maybe just lists of them...we'll see...but this gets me writing. Oh, that reminds me. I got some writing to do after this post.
*
Emily and I just got back from Las Cruces...It's a great place: The people (faculty/students) are great, the Program is great, the Campus is great, the Mountains are cool, there's a Co-op, Vegetarian places, a Organic Food Store - Toucan, Coffee, a New Mexico Fairhaven (kind of), and stuff...
*
We flew from Seattle to San Fran (Don't go there. If you fly into gate A and have to fly out of gate C, you have to get off the plane, leave the terminal, and then go back through at the other gate, meaning that the orange juice you bought gets thrown away. NOT COOL), then Phoenix, then El Paso. We rented a car there and drove 40 or so minutes to Las Cruces. OK. So, El Paso sucks. Shit-hole. We're driving, thinking, "OH, fuck, what the hell is this place." Fortunately we stayed at a great hotel, and the rest of our time was cool. But that drive was scary. I mean, scary, like thinking that we have to spend the next three years in THIS PLACE? But like I said, as is well, and Las Cruces is pretty cool. I think I'm really gonna like living there.
*
We got back Saturday night, late, and now we're back in B'Ham.
I defend my thesis in couple weeks, and then, I'm pretty much done (except for Oliver's class) with my MA.
Whattcha think? Should I walk? Should I sell my tickets? I think I'm gonna walk, all my buddies are, plus I got an IPod, so I'll be set.
*
I went running outside today. Jeez. My lungs burn. I'm so used to running (or biking) inside. I feel better now, but Jeez. I gotta keep this going. Tomorrow, I'm doing it again. This time, longer.
*
OK. So, I'm gonna get back to watching the Biggest Loser.
Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't walk! sell tickets!