Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vacation!

Going to Chicago for Vacation. Leave tomorrow Morning. Gonna eat some vegetarian/vegan food. Gonna walk around the city and kick myself for not going to school there. Gonna hang with Emily's friend. Gonna hope to run into some math-rockers and tell 'em they need to stop making the same band with different names. Gonna decided whether I like the Cubs or the White Sox more. I think there's a fiction conference or something downtown. Maybe I'll check that out. Then when it's all said and done, I'm gonna go back to Las Cruces and spend my spring break doing stuff (meaning hang with Em, watch TV, read, write, walk indie, eat). There will be no awesomeness (except the hanging with Em part. That's always awesome).
*
So, I keep putting off figuring out my schedule for AWP. I'll do that over the break.
Too much stuff, too many things to do!
*
Colors is done. I'm waiting for the new trailer to post and get stoked on. I'll keep you posted on festivals and shit like that.
*
What else? Not much.
Later
Joshua

2 comments:

Dave said...

Tough call on the White Sox/Cubs dilemma. Ozzie Guillen manages the Sox and is quite possibly the most hilarious asshole ever. But Lou Piniella manages the Cubs and that's "Refuse To Lose" roots right there. Though I'd much rather go see a game at Wrigley Field.

Chelsea said...

You forgot to mention SEE AWESOME PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT CHELSEA at that "writing conference." Yeah, I'm a little jealous, except for that I don't like that stuff.