Monday, March 16, 2009

So...

I had plans to write a bunch. I was gonna write about Vegas, MFA stuff, the braille tapes, wedding stuff, and on and on. But I keep putting it off.
*
I'm moving to Las Cruces, New Mexico. MFA in Poetry. Mmm. I've been walking to work and freezing my ass off. I think when I finally decided on New Mexico, I was thinking about the heat. Plus I had just shaved my beard. Cold.
*
The braille tapes played our last bar show. It was fun. I'm gonna miss playing.
*
OK. that's all for now. I promise to write again, soon...I know I'm really only talking to Dave and Em and a few others...but hey, maybe you're reading this and I don't know you, or I don't know you're reading this. In that case...hey, how are you.
*
Later...

1 comment:

Dave said...

Regardless of your small audience, I nevertheless appreciate the updates.

On a side note, I threw the iPod on shuffle and a "View of a Burning City" from The Appleseed Cast's LOW LEVEL OWL, VOL. 1 came on. I didn't know they did the instrumental drone. Needless to say, it was a pleasant surprise.