Friday, March 20, 2009

Ah...the break...

I'm officially done with all the work for this quarter. I turned in my Almodovar paper at 12 noon exactly, just in time. It kept getting bigger, starting at ten and moving on up, till I turned in like 20 pages plus works cited. I think there's a good ten more pages in the paper, but not yet. It's good for now. I'm just glad to be done.
*
I also printed up the newest addition of to the chapel of light. I got a little work to do. I'm not sure what I have to do will work...I'm gonna give it a shot, but I think the "film" aspect is only gonna obstruct what's going on with the narrative. I'm gonna give it a shot anyway. We'll see. First things first...table of contents...I know that sounds easy, but it's not, 'cause I need title for that. Right now I don't have any.
*
Right now I'm watching Little Children. That movie is good.
*
I've been listening to the Crystal Skulls a lot lately. Man, I'm glad I saw them before they disbanded. It's funny 'cause the guitar player was in a band caleb and I were obsessed with called Faux Pas (a really mathy-sort of sunny day-esq rock band...) God they were good! That turned into The Dance Imperative. A straight up rock/indie sound, and catchier pop vocals. They were good too. Then they broke up. Then the singer joined the Crystal Skulls. I need to find those CDs. They're good.
*
This part of Little Children is fucked up.
*
OK. I'm gonna start working on that table of contents.

No comments: