Saturday, January 3, 2009

The break is almost over...

So, I'm on book 3 of the Twilight Saga--I know, laugh it up. But seriously, these books are so compulsive and this Meyer's writer can tell a story, though her writing is pretty bad...I won't go into it, but if you've read them you'll know what I mean. This will not stop me from reading them...I'm still going! It's nice to be reading these while I'm on break. Relaxing. Watching Arrested Development, Seinfeld, and Cheers...

I've also been reading, Andrew Hudgins and I just peeked at some James Wright, and TS Eliot.

As of now, I'm taking a break from my thesis To the Chapel of Light and have been working on a a new project called To Capsian City. This is about people leaving their homes to find fame and fortune in Caspian City, but the book also tracks a murder and two lovers fleeing from the scene. This part of the book, goes to the actually planning, the murder, the town's reaction, the lover's flee to Caspian, and their arrest and trial...I've got a lot of stuff and right now, I'm just putting, as my dad says, "Like things if like spots." Right now everything is just scattered cause I'm writing and writing, but I'm excited to go back to Chapel and school...where I will be working mostly on The Story Thief and film theory, with thesis in between.

Enough for now. I'm gonna go eat some Mac and Cheese...

No comments: